JCS downs USJ

Guest gdog12

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you justify an argument against either of these teams? They are both class A programs with history of success, so the fact that they are both doing well this season should come as no surprise. Good luck to both of these teams as well as all from west TN.

On a different subject, where are some of these guys from USJ and JCS playing this summer? Do Carey and Carter run a summer program?

Coach Carter and Coach Carey have summer teams for the school players to play on. The team from JCS is the Jackson Cubs and the Team from USJ in the Jackson Storm. I don't know much about the USJ summer team exept for the fact that they are a competitive team. JCS played in a Summer league state tournament in which they came up short by one game to North Side(Jackson)'s summer team.

Coach Carter and Coach Carey have summer teams for the school players to play on. The team from JCS is the Jackson Cubs and the Team from USJ in the Jackson Storm. I don't know much about the USJ summer team exept for the fact that they are a competitive team. JCS played in a Summer league state tournament in which they came up short by one game to North Side(Jackson)'s summer team.

Since both of the longs are my good friends i can easly comment on that. Parker Long goes to JCS and Andrew goes to USJ. Parker started school at JCS a year ahead of andrew. Andrew wanted to go to USJ so his parents sent him there. Parker could have gone to USJ but already started school at JCS and wanted to stay there. As for the dinner table. We play the game on the field between the two lines is where we keep our problems. Out side of baseball both USJ and JCS ball players do hang out together...