District 12 A

pchsvikfan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Kirk Hasting or haston or whatever went to Perry County Middle school. Oh yeah he went to Lobleville. He could have went somewhere else but Dave Rhodes made sure he went to Perry County. I am just using him as an example but my point is he could have gone somewhere else he did not attend Perry County Middle School. I can see why Perry County people get all worked up over losing this time of year. It is right after Basketball season and that is the only sport yall have at that school. Dave Rhodes makes sure of that. And one more thing we were taking up for Perry County saying they had a pretty good baseball team and then you run your mouth off about CA. Well i guess we should start telling the truth on here, Basketball is the only sport you have drop the other ones your wasting everyones time and money.

[Edited by 4loveofthegame on 4-27-03 2:52A]

Well I disagree with you about Perry COunty other sports. They may not be as good as the basketball program in P.C. but not all P.c. people are bad. I have been around C.A. and know some people there and know their sports are not like others think. But I also know Perry County people are not all bad either. The teams for P.C. are good on both ends. The game between P.C and C.A showed how close they really are and how each are equal in there sport program. Sure we all have people who say things they shouldn't but over all both schools have a good athlete programs and noone should start this bad talk. I don't know why Kirk Haston was brought up but it doesn't matter about him or any other player from here or there. The thing that matters is now and who is there now. Kirk was a great player for P.C. no matter where he went to school he still was a Perry County person. But these kids now are playing and They all have played really well in all sports. The topic in this is 12A and why is this on here. The baseball teams showed each other they can play together. Words don't prove anything. Hey what good does this do? I know each school is good. ;)

[Edited by behappy229 on 4-27-03 2:01P]

Yea CA always has great teams. You must have lived in a cave during baskatball and football seasons. Those teams were toward the bottom of the reigon. CA puts a couple good years together and all of a sudden they recruit. They have a good baseball and soccer programs but every athelete pays the 4,500 to go there

Yea CA always has great teams. You must have lived in a cave during baskatball and football seasons. Those teams were toward the bottom of the reigon. CA puts a couple good years together and all of a sudden they recruit. They have a good baseball and soccer programs but every athelete pays the 4,500 to go there

i beg to differ about CA and Mt. Pleasant being so much better that the other teams in 12A. if I am not mistaken, Wayne County beat Mt. Pleasant earlier this year and Summertown has given both of these teams all they want. Losing to Ca both times 8 to 7. So don't count your chickens before they hatch. come district tourny time, watch out. Summertown just might slip past one of these teams when it really counts.