BLACKMAN VS. OAKLAND

slim589

Well I guess Reg.4 5a comes down to a SHOWDOWN since the Patriots upset the Warriors!!! Doesn't this upcoming series between Blackman and Oakland decide the division winners? Let's make it a big event and fill up the bleachers at BLAZE stadium MONDAY evening! This is how the reagular season is supposed to end with an epic "Battle of Rivalries!" Hope both teams bring their "A game!" Look foward to seeing the Patriot faithful! ;)

"Who will win the district if Blackman, Riverdale & Oakland all end up with 2 losses? How does the district tournament work? What seed plays what seed?"

If it ends in a 3-way tie at 10-2, the district meeting on Wednesday will decide the tie-breaker... This year, the tournament is a 7-at-6 play-in game and then a 6-team double elimination tournament. seeds vs. seeds? I am guessing 7/6 vs. 3, with winner playing 2 and 5 playing 4, with winner playing 1. But they could decide to go with the 'all play first round' bracket? 6/7 vs. 1, 5 vs. 2 and 4 vs 3. But I am guessing they will go with the 1 and 2 get a bye bracket??? All of that gets decided at the district meeting Wednesday. The only seed 'clinched' in 7-AAA right now is Warren County at #4.

What is the latest standings in 8-AAA Levi? How will that tournament work???

Coffee Co is finshed and locked in the #1 spot. The rest could possibly change after this week but I think it will be Tullahoma, Shelbyville, Columbia, Lawrence Co., Franklin Co. and Lincoln Co. in that order. I was told after the play in game between #6 & #7 it will be a double elimnation tournament with #1 & #2 a first rd bye. This would favor Coffee Co. & Tullahoma. I would give the edge to Tullahoma because of the pitching of Griffin who has really come on since the first of the season and super soph. Morris , who has piched well all year. The only teams who might could compete with 7aaa teams this year are Coffee Co., Tullahoma & Columbia in my opinion.

Guest Oakland

it will be a very exciting series to watch,although i would have to say the edge would go to oakland in both games because they are just playing so well right now and they are gonna come into blackman sky high with confidence after beating riverdale in the dramatic fashion that they did. But this i dream of fan, to a championship come down to the wire in the final games with all the marbles in the bag. but make no mistake, it will be a great 2 games!