FUTURE WINS SUBSTATE

Just contacted Ed "Coach Eddie" Wisdom with the FUTURE who does in fact keep the FUTURE's books and charts out all the points scored for and against them. According to him Tyrone did in fact score 10 points. He had 4 points thru 3 quarters of play. All were free throws, 2 of which came off of a lame technical foul from the referees. He scored 6 in the last 3 minutes of play. He was shut down for 3 and 1/2 quarters of play by Erik Wisdom (#1) and Jeremy Jones (#34). As well, Coach Eddie says the FUTURE is mopre than happy to share the tapes if there are still any discrepencies.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES I KEPT A BOOK... WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE WHO TOOK A LOSS..... EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THIS WILDCAT TEAM AND THE FUTURE JUST BEAT THEM DOWN!!! WE WHERE UP BY AS MANY AS 18 POINTS IN THE GAME... YES IT WAS CLOSE AT THE END TILL ABOUT 3 MIN. TO GO IN THE GAME. BUT WHO WON!!!! A LOSS IS A LOSS AND A WIN IS A WIN?????? YES I SUPPORT THE FUTURE BECAUSE 1. THESE KIDS EARN EVERYTHING THEY GET. I HEAR PEOPLE SAY THEIR TOO OLD TO THEY DONT PLAY FAIR. YEA WE BEAT YA DOWN, AND DOWN HARD, CAUSE, IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT YOU WOULD DO IT TO US.. ITS BEEN DONE TO USE. SO DONT THINK FOR ONE SECOND WHERE GOING TO TAKE IT EASY ON YOU CAUSE WE AINT.. IF WE GET BEAT WE GET BEAT. ITS A GAME, YEA WE WANT TO WIN BUT THATS NOT THE ISSUE....... YOU WANT TO HELP THESE KIDS... WE HAVE A DIFFERENT BUNCH OF KIDS THAN THESE OTHER KIDS... WE EARN EVERYTHING WE GET FROM MONEY TO UNIFORMS.. ANOTHER THING, YES WE HAVE WON THE CLASSIC 2 TIMES... HOW MANY OF THESE OTHER COACHES CAN SAY THAY HAVE WON ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MANY. SO TO KNOCK WHAT WE HAVE DONE THERE IS CRAZY!!! AND 1 MORE THING........ ---THUNDER--- DID NOT LET US GO..IT WAS DISCUSSED BETWEEN BOTH COACHES TO LEAVE THE THUNDER BECAUSE THE WAY IT WAS RUN..... YEA THEY MAY HAVE A GOOD PROGRAM BUT WE DID NOT SEE OUR PROGRAM FITTING IN WITH THEIRS... AND THE BID....LOLLOLOLOLOL WE HAVE LOST 3 AND EVERY YEAR WHERE BACK.. SO YEA I KEPT THE BOOKS OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT... SO NEXT TIME GET YOUR FACTS WRIGHT..... PS NIKE SELECT YOUR NEXT. DONT FORGET EVERY KID YALL GOT, WE DONE COACHED..... THEY ALL KNOW WHERE HOME IS.. PLAYERS LETS KEEP IT TOGETHER AND THIS YEAR WE WANT BRING HOME A CLASSIC TROPHY... WE CAN WIN THAT WHOLE THANG!!!!!!!!!! WE ALREADY HAVE JOINED WITH EDDIE WISDOM FOR THIS YEARS TEAM.... SO LOOK FOR THE FUTURE...THATS WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO PREPARE FOR.. SO DO IT,, AND YOU WANT GET BEAT.. I KNOW YALL ALL WANT US TO GET BEAT BAD DONT YA.......YOU BETTER HOPE MEMPHIS CAN DO IT, CAUSE YALL NASHVILLE TEAMS ARE GOING TO TAKE A GOOD ---BEATING YEA SAY IT. ---BEATING....... IM SORRY I TOOK THESE MESSAGES SO BAD BUT WHEN YOU WORK HARD AND PEOPLE TALK CRAZY, THEY HAVE TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE....................... YOURS TRULY. BDOE

:o:(:(;)

[Edited by BDOE on 4-28-03 3:17P]

[Edited by BDOE on 4-28-03 3:29P]

[Edited by BDOE on 4-28-03 3:34P]

[Edited by BDOE on 4-28-03 11:58P]

Guys.

Let's play the game on the court and after its over , it should be over. no one should be this involved in a child's game esp. a coach.

note:

Good players are talked about by other players and good coachs don't have to be told how good they are in this game . ;)

You are absolutely right AirNike! It is always someone elses fault when they lose and I don't think I have ever seen a team that has won a game pat themselves on the back so much. Congratulations to the Future for Winning the Substate, why don't you just leave it at that. I'm sure you deserved the win!

Hush nothing. It seems to me like a lot of smack has been talked about a simple substate game. Like I said, I'm sure that you all deserved the win, but God forbid someone have a negative point of view about your team or your squad. Ya get all riled up and defensive. I will tell you though, it is quite entertaining to read.

ANOTHER THING THIS IS NOT A COACH.......A PARENT.. IF YOUR ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN TO THIS YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON.....SO TAKE A CHILL... THIS POST IS FOR PEOPLE OF THE TIGERS, WILDCATS, AND FUTURE PROGRAMS. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN,, DONT COME IN TALKING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW... THANKS!!!

Guest ouch23

who were the key players in the game? Who scored for the future? if tyrone got held to 10points who kept the wildcats in it? Was it an 18 point blow out or was it a 4point contest?I've heard both

See, there ya go. One negative comment and ya get all riled up. As far as posts being for specific organizations, thats clearly laughable. If you can't take a little criticism, you shouldn't post at all. I wasnt even trying to argue with you man, just congratulating AirNike for a good post.

Congratulations again on the win. Good luck in State. I'm sure I will hear about it.

[Edited by TheTruth12 on 4-28-03 4:26P]

ONE KEY PLAYER FOR THE FUTURE WAS ROBERT ELLISON.. HE HAD 18 IN THE FIRSR HALF.. AT HALF TIME THE FUTURE WAS UP BY 16 I THINK BUT AT THE FORTH QUARTER THE WILDCATS HAD CUT THE LEAD TO 2.. HALF OF THE QUARTER IT WAS AT 2 CAUSE BOTH TEAMS COULD NOT MAKE KEY BUCKETS...