Greenbrier vs. Hume Fogg

ajc

Great game. 1-0 Greenbrier Wins. Greenbrier's pitcher threw a no hitter and their sole run came on a home run by the centerfield. Exciting defensive plays, both very steady teams. Two extremely well coached teams, it should be a great District Tournament.

that should make district 8 AA look like this, as long as my math is correct and the few remaing games turn out the way I expect them to:

1. Greenbriar

2. Hume Fogg

3. David Lipscomb

4. Macon Co./Springfield

5. Springfield/Macon Co.

6. Portland

7. Martin Luther King

8. Station Camp

The 4 and 5 spots depend on a game tomorrow between macon co and springfield. Good luck to both teams. and good luck to all teams in the district.

[Edited by PCNumba1 on 4-28-03 7:45P]

yeah i wasn't sure how the tiebreaker would play out. I know that Lipscomb lost to Greenbriar, Hume Fogg, and Macon Co. And that Hume Fogg lost to Greenbriar twice, and Lipscomb. So I wasn't sure if the loss to Macon Co. would cause Lipscomb to come in third, or if it would have any implications at all. Who knows, you're probably right. We'll find out for sure soon enough when the tournament starts, right? :)

Greenbrier is in first place with all games complete. Lipscomb has 3 losses and a split with the higher seed Greenbrier. HFA has 3 losses, and lost both games to the higher seed, also with a game to play against Macon Co. That makes 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place still up for grabs if my math is correct

CONGRATULATIONS GREENBRIER on an excellent District 8-AA season.

Good luck in the district and don't lose focus because the fun has just begun.

Coach Head and her staff have done an excellent job with this team. Keep up the good work and maybe our paths will cross in the postseason.

CONGRATULATIONS GREENBRIER on an excellent District 8-AA season.

Good luck in the district and don't lose focus because the fun has just begun.

Coach Head and her staff have done an excellent job with this team. Keep up the good work and maybe our paths will cross in the postseason.