The REASON

bigA52

It's only a game. Well not many people see it that way, myself included sometimes. Sports are defined as--an activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively. Athletics is defined as--activities, such as sports, exercises, and games, that require physical skill and stamina, the principles or system of training and practice for such activities. We seem to get carried away in the moment. From posting threats and calling names to destruction of property and physical fights. It's as if we feel that life revolves around sports. Well im sorry my friend it doesn't. Yes we meet life long friends and yes we have more stories from sports then we could share in a life time, and nothing beats the smell of the locker room or the feel of the floor, court, turf, dirt, mat, or w/e one plays on. One positive asset is that a great education may be attained due to a scholarship or maybe for the select few the big time where that is their career, but still sports are not everything. Some of us live sports from our eating habbits, house decorations, clothing, to even our mind set and mentality. But sports are not the world, they do help the world in a positive way by making great team workers and even future soldiers, teachers, coaches and parents. Yet they are not everything. Yes they affect your classroom behavior and sometimes they could even help you with a g/f or b/f lol. Sports make some people move and they make some people stay. Still they are not the world. I love the game and i love being in that zone for the time it lasts during the season. But folks thats not the main reason we are here. We are here because of the four letter word L-O-V-E. There was this man who sent his Son to die for us and that is why we are here, to share that love and to one day go and be with him. While we are here for this short time, sports are a wonderful thing to be involved in and I wouldn't have it any other way.

*Posted this because I have been thinking about this alot

**Not intended for good marks, so please do not give.

***Also if you reply please post only positive!

thanx

A

Can't wait till I can see her.