2005 Player Rankings

Guest Lenierlittle

you guys from giles co just need to be recycling all those tissues before yall run out.... quit crying geeezzzzz.

grow up!!! everyone gets tired of hearing yall cry about tyler not being the # 1 player in the state. heck, tyler has even come on here himself and asked yall to stop posting this crazy junk. :x

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've seen both Ballerz 16s and CDF 16s, its not even close to who should win that game. The Ballerz 16s are way to athletic and can shoot better from outside. They are talented from top to bottom where as CDF depends on Jamont to run the show. The Ballerz are more versatile and have more depth IMO. I think the game would be close for the first 10 mins of the first half then the Bllerz cruise to victory and start playing their subs more.

I have MUCH respect for TS. He is a great young ball player. Period. I have only defended my choice as to what order my Top 5 is in (which you honestly can't go wrong in any order). Delks, Smith, Gordon, and Prince are ALL AMAZING YOUNG BASKETBALL TALENTS!!!!

As for Gordon, we played against him in State last year, and Substate the year before, so I am very acquainted with him. He is a heck of a player (see above paragraph as well)...

As for the Ballerz-CDF comments... I hope we get a chance to play in State. CDF has a great team, and I'd love the opportunity to play them...