8AA????

Guest Heatherbabez

Guest Heatherbabez

Who's going to come out on top of the 8AA Districts: Let's start controversy.

Lipscomb, Greenbrier, Hume-Fogg, or Macon County?

What team(s) will go all the way?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it's either gonna be Greenbriar, Lipscomb, or Hume Fogg. These three teams all pick up their game in the tournament, and it's hard to tell who will go.

Macon Co. doesn't have what it takes to beat one of these teams during the tournament. They beat Lipscomb earlier in the season, but they won't make it in the tournament unless they really pick up their game. I don't know much about Macon Co. so it could be very possible, but I've seen the way the other three play, and there is a fire under their... body during the tournament. It's hard to beat them when they play like that.

Guest Heatherbabez

well yes HFA, Lipscomb, and Greenbrier are all top dogs. And I agree that they do have that fire. My PREDICTION(you never know what happens) is that Hume Fogg and Greenbrier will go to state. Lipscomb is a great team, don't get me wrong, but I just have this FEELING.. Best of luck to everyone though.

Greenbriar is the number 1 seed, having split with Lipscomb, and not losing another district game.

Lipscomb is the number 2 seed, having split with both Greenbriar and Hume Fogg, and that loss to Macon Co.

Hume Fogg is the number 3 seed, having lost twice to Greenbriar, and split with Lipscomb.

The tie-breaker between Hume Fogg and Lipscomb is their record against the higher seed. Lipscomb (1-1 against Greenbriar) wins the tie-breaker against Hume Fogg (0-2 against Greenbriar).

Hope this helps. ;)

Nothing is for sure about anyone going to the region, because this is a double elimination tournament.My prediction still stays with Greenbrier and Lipscomb, but it will be a tough road for all the teams because this is probably the toughest district in the state. One of the teams that make it out will be the STATE CHAMPS!!!! It takes a lot of hard work and a little luck to make it all the way. This district is a State Championship in its self!! :D;)

Guest Heatherbabez

yes, it does, PCNumba. I'll stick with my predictions of Greenbrier and Hume Fogg. But yes, this is a double elimination tourney and all of these teams have the potential to make it to state, but only 2 will succeed. Last year, top dogs Lipscomb and Hume Fogg both made it there. It's sad that these teams are all in the same district, one of these teams will be heartbroken :x

i'm gonna sound like an idiot on this one... but i really thought this tournament was single elimination... since they played round 1 today and I'm pretty sure the teams that lost are done.

If I remember correctly, that's how it's been the past couple of years. but i might be getting that disease where you forget things... what's it called again? I can't remember... :D