Who Will Win D2 State?

WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

BriC, your guess is certainly better than mine. I haven't seen Baylor play this year and couldn't tell you what their chances are. My prediction was based upon Baylor's performance earlier this season, but without their starting Middle Infielders it will certainly be difficult to squeeze past McCallie and Webb. How long are Vinson and Hodges out?

Commish, nice meeting you as well! I hope you make it to the ballpark Monday, and hope YOU leave disappointed. :o Update me on the potential webcast. Good game!

Hardball, you're right, I was a little generous there. I was in a hurry to go work in the yard and failed to mention Louis Bougrat's fine pitching effort. He had a vicious breaking ball today. Congrats to BGA for pounding it out, and best of luck Monday. I hope you get 2nd in D2 Middle!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hodges and Vinson must sit out Baylor's next two games. Which means they must sit out their next game against McCallie. which ever team loses that game I don't think will be able to make it to the championship game of the tournament and i think McCallie will win that game.

actually i agree with wes on that heard will pitch, it makes since fist of all because some guys on the ba team told me that that's who's throwing, and also because heard has thrown against mba all three games, coach buddy's plan, if mba wins tomorrow, is to have pete ready for mba because they haven't seen him yet this year.

Brentwood Academy 3, Battle Ground Academy 1

Stephen Burris's pitching and Andrew Hogin's bat led the Eagles to an exciting win today in Brentwood. Hogin's 2nd-inning solo blast instigated a BA hitting spree which netted 3 runs and eventually gave them the win. Jared Johnson pitched very well for BGA, but BA pounded out a few hits and played effective defense to secure the win.

The Eagles will play Father Ryan in the Winner's Bracket Final, Wednesday @4:30 at David Lipscomb University. BGA hosts either St. Andrews or USN tomorrow.