Christian Brothers

Memphis University School

Evangelical Christian School

Final Four:

Baylor

Brentwood Academy

Christian Brothers

Montgomery Bell Academy

From there, it will come down to quality pitching and clutch hitting. That's where I'll stop. My pick to win state was nothing more than a slightly-biased guess. :P

Hardball, I saw the picture but I have just one question: who is that hot guy in the BA shirt? :P

Edited by WesVols

WesVols,

How certain are you about your picks for the two teams in the east region? I'd say thats probably the toughest region to pick since Webb went to state last year and is currently in 1st place in the region and with a split or sweep against McCallie on Tuesday they will clinch the #1 seed in the region tourney. However, no one is really sure if they are the real deal. then there is Baylor, who, at 5-3 in region play can do no better then a #2 seed in the region tourney, but i mean, everyone knows they have a GREAT team. Having Hodges and Vinson out for a game or two in the tournament will hurt them though. Then there is McCallie. They have a great team also and have been the #1 seed in the region tourney the last two years. If they beat Webb boths games on tuesday they will be the #1 seed. From what I hear Moore has gotten better accuracy lately.

My (hesitant) picks for the East: Baylor and Webb

I totally agree with wesvols on his picks, except that i think that baylor will not make the tournament...that is a very tough region, especially with only two slots, but from what i hear, webb is the real deal, and i think that they will make it to state over baylor.

FINAL FOUR:

Brentwood academy

MBA

Mccallie

CBHS/ECS - ecs has a very good, tall, hard throwing freshman that could carry them into the tournament.