Page Vs. Marshall

Patriots21

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to make any predictions on the score, but I think Marshall Co. in going to have a tough time trying to beat Page for the third time this season. Both games have been decided by two runs and Page is playing a lot better now with fewer errors. The Marshall Co. coach has scouted more games of Page than some of the parents of Page players have been at. I believe Marshall is running scared now. They know they were extremely lucky to go 10-0 in the district and their luck will run out on Monday against Page.

How in the world can LUCK have anything to do with being undefeated in the district - get real man! Why is it so difficult to get some positive recognition when you have a winning program. If you don't like the program, just say it!

2022, Marshall Co. has a great program and I respect their coaches. Marshall Co. won at Page 2-0 on two unearned runs. and Marshall Co. won in Lewisburg 6-4 where they got 4 unearned runs in the 1st inninng. If Page had committed fewer errors & passed balls you would be 8-2 not 10-0. It's not so much your good luck as bad luck by Page. Lykins is a great player and deserves the District MVP and I'm sure he'll be throwing against Page whenever the game is played. He will be ready, but so will Page. Everybody has an off game every now & then and Marshall is due one tonight or whenever

hey buddy i know a lot about baseball... i played college baseball also!!!! did you??? Anyways i want to know how many people believe teams giving up unearned runs is luck....i think that is what separates the good teams from the Bad!!!!

Speaking on Football do you think they will be .500 this year ha ha