Cavs

cavs35

The Cavs are still alive and will face Oakland again tomorrow. I truly believe that we can beat oakland since we have had the lead in every game and the fact that we still have alot of pitching left while oakland has used their top pitchers. It will be a good game while the winner will face the loser between riverdale and blackman.

Guest Oakland

to say oakland has used up all their top pitching is really you being misinformed. oakland has 4 pitchers that are capable of throwing any shutout any given night. with that said, yes they have already used meyers,primm,and robinson, but enter robby howard, who is not physically imposing himself but has good stuff for a person where pitcher isnt his natural position. now to the game, i think oakland should win this game easily, not too disrespect cookeville, but oakland knows how to win in big game situation, as evidence by their coach. i simply believe oakland is just a too good of a team to get knocked out of the tournament this early.