Mrbaseball Is In The Loop

MRBASEBALL

I Will be the first to admit that we faltered when it mattered the most, but it is hard to beat a team 4 times in a row no matter who they are, the Rockets have no excuse this time, we played lousey could not get a hit when we needed it and by leaving 12 men on base and making errors at critical times we did not deserve to win. But all in all 26 wins in a season is great but to have it end this way is very dishearting. This was our only year at Forrest and we enjoyed it very much. This web site is fun for spicey conversation and supporting your teams. Best of luck to the remaing teams from 11a , I hope sommeone from this district goes all the way. maybe we will see some of you next year at a college game, we are going to decide what school #12 will attend next week. :)<_<:):):)

Camper I don't know who you are but i have to agree that ind. stats are not important, but i must also add that this year we had team unity. Nobody on this team was for themselves, you had to be at every game i guess to know that. As for them losing to Cornersville and the first round of the playoff,s that's why we play the games. as for prev. years at Forrest i have no idea, but it seems to me that you need to get complete info before you start talking out your a--! :D