Rumor For Franklin And Page

cowboys

Heard a rumor that Franklin's Freshman quarterback is transferring to Page. Does anyone know if it is true. I am almost certain that it is true as long as board approves his situation. He is an incredible athlete.

Edited by cowboys

Derek is his name and he is one incredible athlete. The frosh team only lost one game last year and he was a huge reason behind that. There's just two problems with this transfer thing. One, Derek will not pass this year. In fact, he's not even close. That's why he's not practicing with the team and that's also why he wants to go to Page. He's under the mistaken belief that the coaches will find a way to let him play if he changes schools. The second problem with Derek is his attitude. I'm not gonna rag on the kid and I'm not gonna get into too much detail, but he has no work ethic and has a major problem with authority. He's one of the best athletes Franklin has had in quite sometime and maybe a change of scenery would be good for him, but Page definitely has their work cut out for them. I just wish Derek the best in whatever he does.

"He'll be eligible if he changes addresses or if he gets a waiver saying there's a class at one school that the other school doesn't offer."

This is the truth... even though both schools are in the county, there are six public schools and clearly defined zone lines for each... a change of address or a waiver approval because of a specific class would allow him to play this fall...