Sequatchie County Football

warrior2024

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does everyone think the Indians will do this year? I think that the Indians could be no less than second in the region. Tyner is the team to beat and the Indians have them at home this year. With only 4 seniors gone it looks like they might do okay. What do y'all think?

I think its possible if they stay away from the injuries like they had last year. I would like to see them get the passing game going early in the season instead of waiting till later in the year I think with Justin Price & Curt Bureau at WR they could beat most any DB they would face Bureau was really impressive in JV games last year!

I would really like to see a schedule if someone out there has it I heard that Bledsoe is second on the schedule with Marion Co. third! B)

Is Scott Maddox still an assistant down there in Dunlap?  What positions does he coach?  He did a good job at Cumberland County where he was an assistant for a few years.  Excellent weightroom coach.

The last I know of Coach Maddox is still here and he is also an Assistant Principle I think!

The only new team we play this year is Walker Valley. East Ridge is off the schedule.

This is the Schedule as I have it as of now:

WK 0 SEQUATCHIE VALLEY JAMBOREE @ GCHS

WK 1 @ Grundy Co. (Thurs.28th)

WK 2 BLEDSOE CO.

WK 3 @ Marion Co.

WK 4

WK 5 SOUTH PITTSBURG

WK 6

WK 7

WK 8

WK 9

WK 10 WALKER VALLEY

Could you help finish it out? :justwrestle:

I think its possible if they stay away from the injuries like they had last year. I would like to see them get the passing game going early in the season instead of waiting till later in the year I think with Justin Price & Curt Bureau at WR they could beat most any DB they would face Bureau was really impressive in JV games last year!

I would really like to see a schedule if someone out there has it I heard that Bledsoe is second on the schedule with Marion Co. third! :blink:

Bledsoe County is going to be a tough game for the indians this year.Bledsoe county has changed their defense this year.

They should be hard to Pass on. Their spring pratice has been hard hitting and explosive.they should be ready for the Indians this Year.

Toucan, What position do you play? What makes you think Bledsoe will be a tough game? If the Indians are healthy the game will not be close.

I play weak side linbacker and I know that the Warriors can handle any thing you can throw at us. If you want to you can come at watch us on Friday in a scrimmage aganist Grundy down at our Place so if you want to find out come and watch.

The indians will have a harder time with meigs this year i think we have lost some seniors but we have very good talent coming in and our running back is very good.our offense is going to be pertty good but our secondary we will have to work on it. but good luck to the indians this year and i dont think anybody in out region will beat tyner i hope we do though. and also bledsose stinks our jv put up a drive last year on them and bout scored and theyt lost sanchez to. #75

Edited by bballplaya15