Ezell Harding

Hunter23

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is another skill player we have- #82. they are white so obviously we got him and #55 from the Canadian fooball league. 82 went to the University of Tennessee ans was an all-american and 55 just got out of prison for murder. so good luck to anybody that has to play them. :D:):P

Ezell has been bringing in players for about five years now!! It wasn't to long ago that they were a laughing stock!! I guess that is why the program went state wide to find talent! Lipscomb will physically run ezell over and goodpastor has a super player in Turner ! I hope they both beats the brakes off of ya'll

Muhahaha....

My How times have changed i think i like it alot more now that people actually talk about Ezell as the 800lb gorilla in their midst its almost funny. We have a couple of good years and its like we rocked the world or something. Lemme give you some reasons why Ezell will be ok even tho they lost 16 starters.

1) Coach Smith- Hes a good coach and a good guy. Give him a qb a few receivers and ummm you better watch out.

2) Winning - Winning is contagous the guys that are Juniors have lost 1 game in high school. The seniors have lost a total of 6 games in 3 years and 5 in one year.

3) After playin DL and Goodpasture, who if i was a betting man i would lay my money on, single A competition should be fun.

4) Skill Postions - They have skill players even some that might not get to play this year that would start on any other team, but they are #2 on the depth chart.

The one thing they will have to address is the line, because they lost a majority of their line to graduation. They get back 2 o-lineman and 1 d lineman in a 44 alignment they play. Their main problem will lie on the defensive side of the ball losing 9 starters on that side of the ball alone. If they make it into the playoffs and get to play the region 6 teams again look for them to make at least a 2nd round appearance.

Also on a side note i find it funny that teams like Riverdale wont play the BA's and MBA's of the world but they will go and schedule a game against an opponent that will have half as many players and a school the have 6 times as many students as they so. Its like picken on someones little brother for beating you up at school.

Also for anyone that hasnt heard why Gettis went to Ezell... Here you go. He was at a metro public school along with his brother and his dad hated what he saw happening there as far as strucutre and so forth so he put them into private school at Ezell. Sounds like to me he was sending them there to have a chance at a good education. This is a man that attended the same school his son was @ and his exact quote.... "Public schools where fine when i was in school.. but know they are a.........JOKE, and have no strucutre" and "Private schools are like what public schools where in the 70's and 80's public schools in metro resemble juvenile correction than they do a school"

But ill stop know cause this belongs on the "Other Board"

Edited by Chakra20

Tigercatchr I would like to know who we have been bringing into ezell the past five years? When you learn how to spell right then you can start talking about other teams. Antoine came to ezell in the sixth grade to be exact. Do you think that we go to these youth football games and offer 5 and 6 year old kids scholarships to go to ezell. I wish I could go to a youth football game and watch a kid score 25 touchdowns and give him a scholarship to come to a private school. Please give the list of names of WHO YOU THINK we recruited and work on your spelling while you get the list. :justwrestle:

Edited by Hunter23

To all in this board,

Ezell is gonna rock this year. I know because I'm on the team. When the class of 2006 was playing Middle school football in 8th grade we beat everybody in Class 1A. Since now we are sophomores, we will be able to beat everybody in our class. Because the kids we played against during Middle School ball are going to move up along with us. So if we could beat them in Middle School then we could do the same thing in High School. Also we have alot of talent moving up to Senior this year. So we have lost the great J.P Shelly and the almighty Erik Davis and we are losing this year our ALL-AMERICAN Antoine Owens, A.J Blackburn, Will Martin, Austin Henderson and 310 pound Offensive Tackle Chase Slusher. But we got David Dungan a 6'6 245 Offensive Tackle, Kyle Todd a 5'8 200 Running Back that runs a 40 in 4.50, Randy Schlappi a 6'2 195 Quarterback who used to train with the great J.P Shelly himself and finally we have Jeremy Gettis a 6'3 190 receiver that runs a 40 in 4.49. These 4 seniors and along with 7 others are going to win state this year. Because

1. We are the 2nd best 1A team in Tennessee and the 2nd best 200-299 attendance class in the Nation.

2. We have Coach Smith the 2001 Class 1A COACH OF THE YEAR

3. We have 11 seniors starting in the game and extremely determined.

4. We have 20 Sophomores(undeafeated in Middle school ball) being 2nd and 3rd string being very determined to play.

Edited by kwonakozx16

Owens was there before 8th grade and people like gettis are going to come to a school like ezell when they hear of how good they are, plus you got to remember a receiver like gettis would want to go to one of the most prolific passing teams in the state. But I'm sure thats not all he came to a private christian school for.

Edited by BoJackson34

Ezell is going to be pretty good this year and your are right they do not have all of the "good" players that they have had in the past. But they do have a group of hard working , willing, and determined seniors moving up. Some of them are even going to play college ball. :D