Lady Raiders vs Lebanon

fpfreak

Lebanon is a very good ball club, not to mention very good sports. Both times we have played them this year, they have always been gracious and show good character on the field. Kudos Lebanon. You can come to our field anytime and play. Your coach does a great job.

The game between Coffee County and Lebanon was one of the best games I have had the opportunity to watch. Sitting in the stands you could feel that the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Everyone's nerves were on edge but the players who looked at ease. Both teams knew they had a job to do in order to advance to the next round. Both teams took the field accepting the challenge. Until the "error" made in left field Lebanon was on top of thier game. That error is what actually won the game for Coffee County. Leaving players on base 3 innings proved costly for the Devilettes. Hits by Cate Guthrie (District 7AAA-MVP), Shauna Haskins and Jennifer Brewington (All District and All Tournament for 7AAA) could have ended a 3 year run in loss with Coffee County had just one of them been able to score but were stranded.

Coffee County pitcher Fallon Catalano sold her "screw ball and curve ball" to a few Devilette players striking out 4 batters surrendering 4 hits and allowing no walks. Lebanon pitcher Jennifer Brewington was on "top" of her game fanning 8 Coffee County batters, allowing 3 hits and walking 1.

Both teams deserved to have moved on to sub-region but only 1 received the win!

Congradulations Coffee County on your victory and Good Luck against Oakland on Wednesday.

Congradulations Lebanon Devilettes on a great season and adios to the Seniors.......Guthrie, Ringlestein, Haskins, Puckett and Phillips.

Lebanon ended thier season with a 25-15 record. Of those 40 games Brewington pitched 36 many of which were back to back games. Good Job Jennifer you have alot of goals to reach over the next 3 years. Coach Rowlett you have done a great job since taking the coaching position at Lebanon and I know you are looking forward to that Region or State win coming in the very near future! Kudos to you and your players!!!

CONGRADULATIONS

~*~COFFEE COUNTY LADY RAIDERS~*~

~*~LEBANON HIGH LADY DEVILETTES~*~

Edited by sftba11freak