SMYRNA Vs. BRENTWOOD

scorpionking24

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donna- Muller don't even try to talk about Brentwood not playing clean. They were one of the premeir teams in the state and they don't need you telling them how to play. Second wasn't it your son who kicked a Franklin player when the ball was at the other end of the feild? So lets not talk about who should play clean.

Centennial may play physically, but it is usually clean. When something happens like the incident with Muller, it's usually in frustration or retaliation. Things like that happen during a soccer game, especially when the score's close. As for Brentwood, they may have been one of the premier teams in the state, but I don't think anyone that's played them would try to claim that they play a clean game. 34 fouls sounds pretty accurate to me.

Man i knew that would happen, shs wins and brentwood complains. i'm really not tryin to start anything but if your such a "top class team" why cant u just take a loss like one?? yea u lost 1-0 to smyrna and yea your not goin to memphis now, but do u really have to get on here and talk about the foul differintial and the shot differential. you get on here and talk about how yall had like 30 shots and shs had like 4, that just looks bad against brentwood. im just sayin stink it up and theres always next year. good luck to u guys in brentwood and go SMYRNA!!!!

Much love,

Scorpionking (DC) ;)B):)

Edited by shs01

Well, well...this is fun.

Yes, Muller kicked a Franklin player, from what I've been told...I didn't see it (neither did the ref), but they also didn't see the Franklin player slam him to the ground...Franklin was a little frusterated, because he had just slammed a goal in...they were trying to pick fights everywhere on the field in hopes of a retaliation red card...great strategy...didn't work.

If I were Brentwood, I'd be very frusterated...you have a lot of great players and should have had a path to state, but for whatever reason, you couldn't get the score...regardless of # of shots, it's the one's that go in the net that count, not the "should've or could've" shots.

Such a funny little game, isn't it?