Comments by JumpAround

JumpAround

haha thanks Hoya..i dont feel my "wild comments" are annoying..i guess they are...i just call em how i see em i guess...but you guys really do take things too seriously sometimes...i like to joke around...My opinion is LC and CCS were better teams, but like i said earlier props to CAK cuz they came home with the rings and thats all that really matters....thats the great thing about sports at all levels...someone comes out the winner and oftentimes its not who people expect. People get angry, blame outside factors (fields, weather, questionable calls) but all that matters in the end is who gets the W. There is always gonna be controversy and debate which is what makes sports so exciting. If everyone agreed on things, or if the favorite one every time how boring would it be to watch. I guess sometimes I do go a little overboard with how I state things, but I honestly don't mean anything by it...and if I offended anyone at CAK im sorry...i just got riled up when I saw them trying to talk ###### about Catholic because I KNOW that Catholic is the better team/dynasty...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic