Columbia beats Collierville

CoachT

Columbia has really improved since the beginning of the season. They started out slow and after we (lchs) beat them they seemed to become really motivated. After watching Columbia beat Red Bank in the sectionals I could really tell they had improved their movement and overall attitude, and it shows by their advancing to the semis. however, drawing bearden in the next round looks like the end of the line. good luck lions

Yeah I wish i could be him right now but i was just one of the many keepers he outdueled on Columbia's post season run. I hope he keeps playin great and gets seen by all the right people. No offense to the rest of the Columbia team but he really has carried them in the post season hey I'm no expert but yankee if you read this i know your just a junior and lots of people are sayin good things about you just don't get to confident keep workin and get even better, your future is bright.

Edited by hometownhero

thanx hometown i really appreciate that... did you graduate this year b/c you were also a great keeper and really came threw for your team during the season too bad it had to end the way it did yall were better or as good as blackman or riverdale, and expecially red bank... but i thank you for the praise

Edited by Yankee0697