Bearden vs Farragut- Round 4

CoachT

Since the high school where I teach has finally finished senior comps and held our graduation last night, I am headed to Memphis. Better late than not at all, I guess. I simply can't miss the final opportunity, especially with the state championship at stake, to see these two teams play. I am really looking forward to it and hope to see some of you there.

Now, who will win?

This is going to be the best Farragut vs Bearden match this season in my opinion. This is why. Farragut grabbed 2 of the 3 previous matches, however, the last one went to Bearden. Bearden has something to prove with everyone doubting whether they are going to win states again this year. Farragut has something to prove as well. They have to show everyone that they are capable of grabbing a state title for themselves and show everyone that Bearden is not in their heads. Both teams will be playing not only their hardest but with the most skill they've had all year. There is so much on the line that i can't see either team running away with it. Being a Farragut supporter I'm going to say Farragut 2-Bearden 1, but I like the guys on both teams so regardless of who wins its all good. Its coming back to the east again, but who's it going to be? I guess we'll find out.

They both have a ton of seniors. Top players for Bearden, in my opinion, are: Josh Elam, Todd Vinsant, Matt Herbstreit, Derrick Radcliffe & Victor Upshaw. For Farragut, Spencer Bobrowski, Jared Britcher, Bryan Hill, Aaron & Dustin Crouse and Ian Backstrom. Good luck Admirals and Bulldogs.

Edited by Irish17