CAK

AusDan

Well, I have no clue what so ever as to how they won the whole thing. CAK is good, but not better than Ridgeway, Lenior City, and CSS. I don't know how they won the whole thing. Ridgeway and CSS, and maybe even Lenior City are on a whole different level of soccer when compared to CAK. Up until last week, they weren't even ranked in A/AA. But congradulations to them, I guess.

They were fortunate. Congratulations to them, but we dominated the game today. Several shots were just off today for CCS. It was an exciting game. True, the real state championship game was probably the CCS-LC game...but what can ya do, that's how the brackets were set. Good job CAK. You were very gracious winners.

Dude, CAK has beaten CCS and LC and Ridgeway shouldnt have lost that soon anyways. You cant take anything away from this CAK team. They are all very talented and deserved to win this for all the hard work that they put into this. JumpAround, that shows a lot of class that you can be a good loser as well as a good winner but those who put down a team that deserved to win the title, that just isnt cool. So congrats to BOTH CAK and CCS because you both had tremendous seasons.

To win any soccer championship you have to be good, healthy and a little lucky. I saw both CAK and CCS play this year (played CAK and watched CCS play Dalton). Both teams are very talented but I would have guessed CCS had the edge in overall talent and speed. But the fastest and most talented team doesn't always win. Hard working teams kind of can make their own luck. I didn't see the A/AA finals, but I know CAK is a well-coached, hard working team. Congratulations, Warriors on winning States. We'll get you next year.

Edited by Irish17

This is not to take anything away from CAK. They work hard and they won the state and no one can take that away. Opinions are opinions however, for all the CAK fans and people can put whether they thought they were the strongest team or not. So what if people feel you were dominated, you put it in the net. By the way I play for KCHS and lets not bring up the last two meetings between us, because you know we're both very capable teams. Good luck and I'll be seeing you next year.

CAK is probably the only team that we (CCS) found it halfway bearable to lose to. The sportsmanship they showed and their attitudes were awesome. As far as the final game went, they were pretty fortunate. We had several shots just barely miss...shots we normally make, including a PK that 2 inches over would have been in as far upper 90 as a ball can be. But, that's the way the game goes, and congrats to CAK on the win.

I play for Lenoir City and just wanted to say congratulations to a gritty and determined CAK squad. They might not have been the best, but they worked hard enough to get the job done. Good game to CCS as well. You played well vs. Lenoir City and showed a lot of heart.

Lenior City, you guys were a tough team. Our coach thought you were one of the best we played all season, and that includes Dalton (4A georgia champs), Lovett (3A georgia, Mccallie and alot of other good teams. We played one of our better games against you all, and although your first goal was iffy, you still hit the post early and gave us all we could handle the whole game. Congrats on knocking off Ridgeway too.