richland football

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

This guys work outt ethic is incredible he has a journal to keep up with what he does he records gains he records his protein intake and calories everyday he has formula's from workin outt. most all of men in family are bodybuilders this kid is an ox and he's got 2 more yrs after this to make something of himself u should see this kid in competitions.

I don't go to Richland, but if he's who I think he is, I saw him at our competition (Forrest) and he was extremely strong...I don't know about the 445 squat...he only did 425 at the competition...but that was back in early March...so he probably did move up since then...I have, so I'm almost positive that he has...I had the highest total weight out of our team and he (he's a freshman I remind you) did more than me (I'll be a senior next year!!!)...he only beat me by like 5 pounds...BUT HE'S A FRESHMAN!!!...it's crazy, but he's gonna be good.

By the way...can anyone tell me what the dude's name is who finished first?

• 2 months later...

Number55, Yeah, Tyler Farris was the one who finished 1st in the weightlifting competition. He is also working harder than ever this summer to finish up his h/s dream of the Raiders making it to the 5aa playoffs. To tell you the truth I would watch for him on both offense and defense. Oh yeah, and he didnt even do his complete max on the lifts at the weightlifting meet. goodluck to ya'll!!