Coach apology to Farragut

ET11

I apologize to all of the Farragut fans and team members. Farragut was the better team that day and they are the state champions. My comments in the paper were out of character and only said in the heat of the moment immediately after an intense game. I wish I could take them back but I cannot. Congrats to the admirals.

Eric Turner

Bearden

Don't worry about it coach. How about you guys play us next year? Us being Catholic. The last time we played (2001), it was a good game... remember? Again, we all say stuff we don't mean at times. You just got caught up in the moment, anyone would.

Very nice comments, Coach. As a Farragut fan, I heartily accept your apology. Thanks.

Now, when are you moving to the next level? Don't you think a young man with your energy and obvious coaching skills ought to be doing your thing at the college level? Besides, I'm sure the rest of the KIL would encourage a move on your part. :blink: