Top Defense

TYPFAN

i think the best d fence in the chattanooga area by far is cleveland blue raiders coached by coach wilson. they have great speed in there back 7 and they all can lay a lick. players like brandon brown in the middle and michael and durrelle woods on the outside, not to mention there secondary which could very well dominate the chattanooga passing games of evey team they play. jay davis,tim cooper jarrett gibson and demarius wellington which are all seniors and have been seeing action in high school football since there sophmore year . well to cut it short not only is the d fence athletic but wise . there the best in the chattanooga area hands down.

What will Hixson have since they lost Rivers and others? Will Brainerd be improved on "D" since they were so young last year? What will Rhea Co. have? What about the Owls? I think Tyner should be tuff. What about Central? Did East Ridge loss anybody?

Where are all of the responses at?

I saw Hixson scrimmage Boyd a few weeks ago, i think Hixson will have a rebuilding year this season, Brainerd should be improved w/ the right attitude, Rhea Co. lost several key players, they will probally be down or about the same, ooltewah is losing everybody but back-up RB Marcus Williams, they will more than likely not be anywhere close to what the they were the past few season, Tyner should be tuff, very tuff, central should be very improved as well (4-4A title between Cleveland & Central), East Ridge lost nearly everybody, dont expect much.