College Traveling soccer?

lucky13k

So is anyone going to college in the fall that doesnt have a NCAA soccer team, but they have a traveling team? I noticed a lot of SEC schools dont have anything but a traveling team, other than girls soccer. Im going to be going to UTC and am thinking about trying to play with their traveling team. So where are people going to school in the fall to play collegitley, or traveling?

hey zam I know some people that go to MTSU and they said that they could get to number of the coach that kinda runs the team. I'm hoping to get that nuber soon and get a hold of him so i can find out details. When i get that number I'll post another message on this thread for ya. Where did you go to school and did you play any club ball?

Edited by finhead1212

zam and finhead --

i go to mtsu and will be a sophomore next semester. i didn't play for the travel team this past year but am interested in playing this coming year, if it's possible. here's the information straight from the mtsu website:

Coach Jeffrey C. Dobay

M.T.S.U. Men's Soccer Club

3502 Long Shadow Court

Murfreesboro, TN 37129-2501

Telephone : 1-615-207-6595

E-Mail: mtsu_menssoccer@webtv.net

corndog929@yahoo.com is my e-mail if you want to contact me, good to know a few people that are on campus. later fellas.