Coaches getting the Can

I was just wondering how many coaches in all have been fired, decided to leave, or as stupid Joe Dumars or whatever his name is say come to a mutual agreement. I know Brown, Carlisle, Rudy T., Wilkins, Silas, Collins, and the Clippers coach(whose name I couldn't find). That's 7 coaches. Are there anymore out there? Does anybody else think the Pistons firing Carlisle was completely stupid. Just when I finally start liking them a little bit they go out and do something stupid like this. Their reporting that Larry Brown will be hired as the new head coach tomorrow. Brown's a good coach but who beat Brown this year in the playoffs, Carlisle. Give me ya'll decisions on who will go where and what you think about these coaches being fired. I don't Doug Collins was really given a fair chance in Washington. I guess the only thing that i care about really is that Don Nelson just got a 2 year extension to stay with the Mavs. ;)