Best pitchers in Tennessee

manbeast

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slider2002

I have heard alot of great things about this kid at Coffee County high School.His last name is Vincent can't remember his first name right now. Saw him pitch 1 time this summer. If you want to see a good up and coming pitcher you will want to go and see this kid for yourself.

[Edited by slider2002 on 8-30-02 11:10A]

Posted by webcoach:

6'4" @ 210 Lbs. Jason Brock is left handed, throws hard, great control and will be a sophomore this year at Centennial HS in Franklin, TN. People are going to be talking about this kid. He is working hard and by the time he's a senior he'll be a prospect. Great kid.

Webcoach - Jason Brock is at Page High School

Posted by slider2002:

I have heard alot of great things about this kid at Coffee County high School.His last name is Vincent can't remember his first name right now. Saw him pitch 1 time this summer. If you want to see a good up and coming pitcher you will want to go and see this kid for yourself.

[Edited by slider2002 on 8-30-02 11:10A]

His name is Randy Vincent but people call him Bubba. He is very poised on the mound & has control of all of his pitches. He definately will be one to watch over the next few years. He can also mash the baseball. Outstanding kid. Has a fine family. His dad played at MTSU I believe. Look forward to Bubba being a part of the Twitty City Canes next summer.

Vincent is only a sophomore this year, am I correct? He pitched against us this past spring, looked pretty good, but not up there with best in state yet. For his age, I would say he's in the top 5 or 7 though. Give him time and by the time he is a senior most people around the state will know him. If Coffee County improves upon their record from last year(it's hard not to), Vincent will be a big part of it.

Posted by lchsgocatsgo:

Vincent is only a sophomore this year, am I correct? He pitched against us this past spring, looked pretty good, but not up there with best in state yet. For his age, I would say he's in the top 5 or 7 though. Give him time and by the time he is a senior most people around the state will know him. If Coffee County improves upon their record from last year(it's hard not to), Vincent will be a big part of it.

Yes, Vincent is only a sophmore. Coffee County should be much improved next year. They were young last year. Good Luck Raiders