McMinn County

hobbit87

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit, we've had some major defeats in the past 3 seasons, but that isn't coach williams fault. Coach Newton left us with a very difficult schedule.

What was so hard about it? You still have to play the same region games regardless. Its not like you guys had Riverdale or Maryville on your schedule. I'll admit coach Newton was pretty much an idiot but its not his fault entirely.

As of this spring Jujuan will not be playing. Its kind of funny every year that he has played there is always a rumor starting that he is transfering to cleveland. From what I understand him and the new coach @ McMinn do not get along, so he is going to concentrate on basketball. I think that is a BIG mistake on his part. I think he has a better chance of playing football than basketball in college.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHAT WAS SO HARD ABOUT IT?" Coach Newton set the school up with teams like South Pittsburgh, Rhea County, and Polk!

Hobbit87, Who do you think you will play if you don't play them you are a 3A school but would be hard pressed to beat anyone in the Chattanooga area regardles of class it would be tough games for the Chargers to beat Lookout Valley & Copper Basin in 1A! I don't see them being able to beat S.P., Boyd or Whitwell. I don't think they could beat anyone in 3-2A. Regardles of who McMinn Central schedules it will be tough for them to win unless things change quickly in Englewood!

Maybe you should study the teams in the Chattanooga area regions and find teams that the Chargers could beat you might find a couple!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHAT WAS SO HARD ABOUT IT?" Coach Newton set the school up with teams like South Pittsburgh, Rhea County, and Polk!

I'm sorry I guess that The Helen Keller School for the Blind is already booked up! It takes tough competition to build top notch programs, besides if you guys are going to be as good as you say you are on other post what does it matter? And I agree with you Sequatchie, they would be hard pressed to find anyone around here at any classification that they could line up with.

Let's talk about juan smith. I think him and the new coach do get along. Juan is from cleveland and plays AAU basketball for Coach Aaron Green who coaches boys basketball at cleveland high school. As far as Juan not playing football, you could put a lot of the blame on coach Green. He is filling Juan full of crap. He tells him that he is Major Div. I in basketball. Juan is pushing it to be 6'1". What he don't realize is that there are 25,000 boys that are better than Juan that are 6'6" tall. He cannot play in the SEC at 6'1". Juan is full of himself and the team will be better off without him and his individualization.

Has McMinn officially named who their new coaches are going to be? I heard that the defensive coordinator from Jeff. county was coming down but I haven't seen anything making it official. Are they having trouble trying to find coaches to fill vacancies?