Region 5-5A

loveofdagame

Who do u think is that Pre-season top 4 teams in this region an who do u think we get the crown of the region championship.. An who is the top player in this region.. An do u think it will be another BEECH vs Gallatin match-up for the region.. This year its at Beech on Holloween night. That could be a little spooky

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell is gonna have his work cut out for him this year. They do return some experience and Sean Waller's little brother will probably be a standout on the team. However according to Darius Barnes the summer workout program was almost a waste last year due to only 2 or 3 guys showing up to take part. If that can change than maybe the fortunes will too. But it will be hard for 2 Nashville squads to make it as long as the Sumner Co trio plays them. Gallatin, Hendersonville and Beech have too solid of programs and work hard in the offseason to achieve playoff positions. Antioch was very young last year and with the explosiveness of Coker, they will be a tough opponent this year. Hunters Lane may be the good team that is just not quite good enough this year.

Yeh, there was a rumor on him last year that he was to old to play his senior season.. Someone from Dickson Co. wrote that.. Do you think it will be Bhs vs Ghs in the region game again.. What a game it would be.. An personaly i think that should be a comcast game. On holloween night.

Hard too say right now, but it is very possible. I doubt that Gallatin will be undefeated again but Beech very well could be. Halloween at Shackle Island ---Beech vs Gallatin for the region championship, hummm. I'd watch it ...but from the stands!! If they do decide to do that, it would be huge. What ever the case, this years matchup should have a lot of interest. Link vs Meadows is a good matchup. Better get there early if both teams are having good seasons, I know Gallatin fans will come in droves for that one.