Nike All-American Camp

Gomab

I was just wondering why you get on here and argue with kids that are in high school. I mean i thought you were the GREAT ONE and supposed to be heading to the big time coaching league. COLLEGE. But i mean you are 25-30 year old adult sitting on a computer fighting with a HIGH SCHOOL KID. what does this accomplish, besides making you look like a idoit. Come on and grow up. And please where some better shoes if you ever do make it to college and coach. Those silver shoes went out of style long ago. Good Luck

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous , I see why I have been gone for two long. I have a great up and coming coach arguing with two mediocre at best players about who is better on summer circuit. Who cares? I wouldn't neccessarily expect more from average players w/ big egos, but Gomab come on! We both know, that as a former Traveler coach, that neither one could hold a candle to the Travelers of old. The program as a whole is on the decline and we ALL know why.

The kids from Memphis that are going are...

Andre Allen 5-9

Rousean Cromwell 6-10 jr

Seane Williams 6-8

Pierre Niles (10th grader) 6-6

Frank Holmes 6-7

I believe Lawrence and a few others are going to OTHER Nike camps...it is my impression that these camps are held throughout the summer, but there is one big one (the All-American Camp)...perhaps someone else can shed light in to this.

Why is the coach of the Ballerz arguing with teenagers on a public message board?

As for the Travelers being down, I'd say that's a little premature. The true test is the test of time, and the Travelers and the YOMCA are the only ones that have endured. As for being sponsored, that's something you have to earn and maintain.

In order to predict the future, one must look to the future. The Travelers must once again be able to get local Middle Tn talent in order to be successful. They will always find one or two East Tn. "flunkies" to go along w/ their marquee players, but w/ up and coming programs (Ballerz, Thunder, etc...) getting the kids the Travelers used to get, it does make it more difficult. they have no one here in Nashville w/ any expertice and street credability to lock any of these kids down for the summer anymore. Those days are over. People have to understand, Brewer, Dansby, Harris were all approached 4 years ago. Who of any quality have they picked up lately on a consistent basis (I'm sure there are 1 or 2)