Nike All-American Camp

I'm really lost as far as the relevance of the last 10 posts to the original topic, but coachkev made a great point that for all of the ranting about the Travelers' "greatness" it has built upon Middle TN talent. I think more should be said about programs like the Memphis programs and the Thunder programs that have traditionally gathered players from their local areas and coached them into good teams rather than just "recruiting" good players and creating all star teams. I'm not arguing for either side but the whole AAU/traveling team scene has turning more into politics than just basketball. Which is ideal for message board debates, but when it comes down to it some of these arguments will never be settled because half of the elite teams never get to play each other.

and a side note to David Palmer (Raphael), I wish you the best, but I dont want to hear you bragging because I remember your football days when you were more than humble. And don't' forget when I posterized you at the Y.(QB #12)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic