Class 3A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

This week we'll vote on the Region 3 favorites in each classification. Next week, Region 4, etc.

I don't see anyone competing with the Yellow Jackets in this region!

1) Grundy County (Could be one of the Top teams in 3A should go 8-2 to 10-0 reguler season!)

2) Howard

3) Sequoyah

4) Walker Valley

5) McMinn Central

I voted for Grundy too. However, It is hard to go 10-0. First you have to win the first game. These are old sayings: "Don't count your chickens before they hatch" and "You have to win the first game in order to win them all." with that said, will Grundy face good competition the first game or did they schedule an easier opponent?

I voted for Grundy too. However, It is hard to go 10-0. First you have to win the first game. These are old sayings: "Don't count your chickens before they hatch" and "You have to win the first game in order to win them all." with that said, will Grundy face good competition the first game or did they schedule an easier opponent?

Grundy Co. faces Page for its season opener! They went 4-7 last season losing in the opening round of the playoffs!

Page did not make the playoffs last year, however they may have been the best 4-7 team in 3-A. They also had one of the toughest schedule in the state....maybe the toughest. They are loaded with good athletes....but sometimes thier lack of discipline gets in the way.

Believe me they are not an easy "w" or an easy first game.

• 1 month later...