MARYVILLES ALEX ROUSE

fayfay05

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS UNSEEN SURPRISE. WE HAVE ALL HEARD ABOUT HIM BUT BECAUSE OF INJURY WE HAVENT GOT TO SEE HIM PLAY. WHAT DO TEAMS NEED TO LOOK OUT FOR, AND WHAT IS OUTCOME GOING TO BE FOR THE 2003 SEASON.

for now, he is # 2 qb. he wants to be starting qb for the rebs he's going to have to take it away for cade.

fayfay, you already started one thread about this, why start another? but since you asked, rouse should play WR 80% of the time. his other 20% should be spend under center running the veer that maryville ran when toki mccray and jason phillips were the QB's.

let this argument be decided sometime in august after alex and cade have showed the coaches their stuff, PERIOD. nuff said about this.

Yea Toki was the WB in 98 if I remember correctly. He ended up playing for Eastern Kentucky and then I think he transferred to somewhere else, I can't really remember!? He was an excellent double threat QB.

Toki originally signed with North Carolina State. They changed coaches after his Freshman year and he transferred to E. KY the next year. You can probably still find him on their website. He was actually more of a passing QB at Maryville and held many records for a year. Jason Phillips passed most of them in 99. It was during Toki's sophomore year at MHS that Maryville dropped the Wing T and went to the multiple offense they now run.