Need some prayers guys

MLREB

Just received a phone call and was informed that their was an auto accident tonight that involved possible 4 Maryville football players. Things are still sketchy but two were lifestared to the UT trauma unit and two were taken to Blount Memorial. Not exactly sure of all of the identies so I will not say at this point but I understand the two that went to the trauma unit were very critical. We ask for your prayers for all of these young men.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sources close to the maryville program say it was logan flowers, chris winkle( i think was his name), dee arrington, and possibly alex rouse. NONE OF THIS IS FOR SURE, JUST WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM A SOURCE CLOSE TO THE MARYVILLE PROGRAM. regardless of who it is, we should keep these players, whether involved or not, in out thoughts, including the coaching staff and maryvill community.

my sources close to the maryville program say it was logan flowers, chris winkle( i think was his name), dee arrington, and possibly alex rouse. NONE OF THIS IS FOR SURE, JUST WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM A SOURCE CLOSE TO THE MARYVILLE PROGRAM. regardless of who it is, we should keep these players, whether involved or not, in out thoughts, including the coaching staff and maryvill community.

Thanks for the info. Maybe STARSNBARS and REBELRON can get some info as well.

Just got an update and it sounds like the news is much better than originally stated. Logan Flowers has been released from UT with only minor injuries. Dee Arington was also OK after a visit to the hospital. Chris Winkle suffered a head laceration and will spend the night. Apparently Alex Rouse was the other in the accident but no word on his condition from Blount Memorial.

Looks like there were some lucky kids tonight. I hope that you high school kids that frequent this board realize the dangers of driving an automobile and how dangerous it can be. You can never imagine the anguish of parents when there kids are out on the roads Please be safe kids.