Need some prayers guys

MLREB

hello, i have heard many stories and didnt know which one was true or what was going on. Well i ran into Alex Rouse and Logan Flowers and talked to them yesterday and asked them about the wreck. Alex said that they were coming back from west town mall and a car swerved in front of Dee Arrington and Dee lost control of the car. Alex said he had never been that scared in his life and said he stopped the car in the median and ran over and got dee and dees cousin out of the car while he said logan was standing looking at the car. Alex said" by the way it looked i thought everyone was dead. Alex talked to some one else and he said that he saw alex run over and get everyone out of the car, and asked him( logan if he was ok) then when alex couldnt find Chris Winkle he looked around then we saw Chris about 40 feet away from the car in a ditch face down in deep water. Logan said Alex ran over into the ditch stablized winkels neck and positioned chris on the bank before drowning and called 911. I didnt get to talk to Alex after this so good job Alex on keeping your head and saving a friend. Also after going to the hospital, logan flowers might have a broken bone in his shoulder and Chris winkle has a fractured schul and a broken vertabre, but is doing good. Prays should stilil be with these guys

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic