Oakland Vs. Brentwood Academy

FBALLER

Don't know too much about Oakland, except for reading some on CoachT, and seeing them scrimmage BA last Summer. That wasn't a close contest, but was last year, and only a scrimmage, so meaningless as a predictor for the game this season.

Should be a great game between two quality teams, and I give due respect to Oakland for scheduling it. Hope it works out just the way the BA/Brentwood game did last year; with the Eagles winning the game and Oakland going all the way in 5A!!

i tell you, after scrimmaging ba last year, they were very good. i dont know if they have as much talent returning b/c i dont know anything about them. i know that oakland should be very strong....they have almost all their returning starters....its gonna be a GREAT contest and i cant wait to see it. he ownyou, is it at BA or OHS?

Guest Oakland

the game is at oakland, hope to see all the oakland people out there(onlineathlete,sugarpie,region4fan and anybody else that i forgot to mention)

Guest region4fan

You better believe that I will be there for this one. No matter how it turns out, let it be known that Oakland is not afraid to tangle with a powerhouse like BA. You know that The Eagles will be ready, and so will the Patriots!

Its a 2 year i think...i am almost 100% sure. but other than the scrimmage last year when else have they come? they havent played oakland since before 98. i know cuz i have followed every oakland game and scrimmage since then. unless i am mistaken, last year was the 1st in a while for them to even play.

I wish my buddy WesVols was in town for this early discussion on this game. I'm sure he'll have plenty to say as we near Week 1 (only 44 days till Week 0!). I have a feeling Oakland will get the season started on the right foot, defeating the mighty private school I like to call the Academy of Brentwood. What reasons do I have might you ask? Really, honestly, I have no reasons. It's just a hunch. It should be a very good game, but I strongly feel that OHS will win. Go Patriots! (until Week 3 of course)