best all around player in 2aa

acrazedstaindfan

Whether you like Sweetwater or not, you have to put Dustin Latham up there, Led a team in rushing and TD's last season that probably had 5-6 of the top 10 runners in region 2 last year, as a sophomore! 2 of those players Brock and Westfield will be playing for Carson Newman this year.

This year Latham, Moore, Ferguson, Blair and company could be just as deadly! :)

what about the two kids from goodpasture.patrick turner and brandon janco.i think they are prob without a doubt the two best in 2aa.theres no one else that compairs.they are also one of the best duos in the state as far as wr and qb goes.gp also has a pretty darn good fs brandon williams i think his name is.all these guys are good players and will move on to the next level.

Edited by FOOTGUY5

Roane County players-

I think Bryson Pryor is a great player on both sides of the ball. he rushed for more than 700 yards last year and recorded more than 100 tackles. I personally think he's the best defensive player in the region because he has great speed and awareness.

D.J. Whalen is also a great athlete. Strong arm, good speed, good punter and has a knack for breaking on the ball in the secondary.

Harriman has some really good fresman coming in this year. Dominque Chatman and Julian Goins will be names that people know very well in two years.