McKenzie Football

rebfan65

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mckenzie will not make it out of the first round they got lucky last year to beat waverly fairview and lewis county they wont beat anyone out of region 5 this year they dont have much talent coming back maybe a couple linemen and recievers i wasnt impressed with the halfback and quarterback

I can see maybe winning one game being attributed to luck,but knocking out three top notch teams like that in a row is just simply wanting it more.Once you get in the playoffs you either have it or you don't.McKenzie showed so much heart last year and I sincerely wish they could've played for a state championship.I was very proud to have them represent West TN like they did.I want to wish McKenzie the best of luck on the upcoming season.

mckenzie, good luck. that will be 1 of the best games that week.

but the best game in carroll county is gonna be bruceton vs huntingdon. who are ur picks?

Bruceton is supposed to be very young this year,but I've found that teams like Bruceton don't rebuild;they reload.Very interesting matchup but I'm leaning towards Huntingdon.

I think Mckenzie is a good team. I did see Mathis play a few times and he didn't seem that much of a show stopper. I think the Rebels will be fine without him. In the First Round last year they did not go up against the same Waverly team everyone else did the whole season they had their starting running back hurt from the week befor against Fairview. In Round Two , I think that McKenzie had alot more heart than Fairview did . In Round Three Lewis County just played bad and the Rebels capitilized on it. Round Four was quite a show to watch for them only loosing to the running up state champs. Which I think The Rebels , Lewis County , Fairview , or anyone could have given them a better game Mitchell did. I think that Mckenzie will make it pretty fare in the playoffs again this year.