WESTVIEW

chargapride

I think we will be alot better than what all of you other people think. Yea we might be smaller this year, but we have alot of good players on our team. I just can't wait until the season starts so we can show all of you doubters wrong. IF you are a WESTVIEW fan keep supporting us we will make you guys proud!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well bigbluefan69 i'm glad that you feel that way so we can prove you wrong. Who do u play for? Or do you even play? Let me know something so i can put you on tha list of people who will be lookin stupid when we start tha football season.man look here i'm from WESTVIEW losing is never an option!!!

I think Westview will be average at best. That's not to say that you guys won't pull out some wins that you aren't supposed to. However, look at your situation.

You lost four coaches, three to rival schools, and replaced them with one coach. So you are short handed on the coaching end. Granted the coaches you have are exceptional, but the talent which they have to work with is not the greatest. For some reason Westviews numbers are way down, I guess most of the young men there don't want to pay the price Don Coady wants them to pay. And you have very few juniors and even fewer seniors.

Now look at your region: Dresden- Returns a good portion of their team and their front is HUGE! But westview will be much faster than they are.

Humbolt- Will be on much more solid ground this year as they are becoming more used to the physical style of play that their coach demands of them.

Union City- They do have a new coach, but he has been there for a while and the kids won't have a hard time adjusting to him. They have speed out of their wazzou's and of course Westview only beats Union City once every ten or so years and that has already happened this decade.

Trenton- They have a good solid nucleus returning and an offense that should light up the score board since Coach Haney ahs abandoned his run first offense to a spread chuck-n-duck offense. They have a solid Oline and a college prospect leading the way at QB. Their D is always tough, and nothing less should be expected this year.

Milan- The bulldogs will be bringsing home Gold Ball #5 this year.

Your non-conference schedule is very tough as well. So I think you will field a very hard playing, hard fighting, overachieving team that will be lucky to finish above .500.

Hey charga I play for Dresden which you should know by now. I admit that the chargers have a very good coach with over a 100 wins, but alot of ppl in your school dont want to work hard enough to play. From what I heard that most of the incoming freshman players on the team already quit, b/c coach cody wanted them to work which they would not do.

u r rite about sum of the players quiting which im glad they did b/c me and my fellow seniors dont want any1 who is not going to give all they got. but i know the players who are on the team rite now will play they hearts and thatz all that matters, and to volmanben it doesnt really matter what u coach as long as u r godd at what u do.

DUECE #2