Class 4a region 6

eaglefan15

You say that Northwest only gave up 9 points last year a game. Why then did Springfield score 21 on them in only 3 quarters they played due to rain. They would've scored about 35 if it wasn't for that. They can't hang wit Sprigfield and they know it. We beat Whitehouse and lost to Pearl-cohn by one point cause we miss an extra point which they got lucky cause they would've lost. We lose to Whites Creek by 1 point because of the 9 starters we lost in the fight with Maplewood that ended in the 3rd quarter that prevented us from blowin them away. We were easlily the best team last year in the region. Should've gone undefeated in the region last year and will be able to do it this year. Watch out.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tnvol4825,

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. If you want to play the what if game, what if the blocked punt on your goal line against WH was called down at the one. Film shows the ball was blocked. What if your player wasn't allowed to pick up that blocked punt? What if our starting TB played?

What if you could of beat a 3a team?

What if you guys lose your first game?

What if you lose the second game?

Man, quit playin' the what if game and concentrate on winning games.

Why did Springfield drop 3-A Greenbrier from their schedule? I think that is a real shame considering they are only 10 minutes away from each other......not to mention a good county rival which brings in a huge gate for both teams.

Dandy82......we are looking forward to continuing our quest to break "the streak". Whatever the outcome is this year.....I hope the White House vs Greenbrier will always be played for years to come.

You guys had a Freshman TB last year that was very quick and seemed to have great potential......will he see some time this year?

I think we will beat whitehouse and when has springfield not beat nw tell me please. Also when they said pearl-cohn will walk through the region this year that ain't true cause they can't just walk through springfield and whitehouse and nw will have a chance this year. I hope pearl finally gets their butt kicked so they'll shut up. They almost lost to a team called springfield last year if i recall so we'll have to see what happens this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Well let's see.....White House moved from 2A to 3A in 1993 and finished 11-2-----They moved to 4A in 2001 and have gone 19-5 over the past two seasons----I don't care if Northwest has 22 starters returning and Vince Lombardi is reincarnated as their coach, you don't start tradition by talking------White House has gone 126-38 since 1990.---TRADITION AND BDP GO HAND IN HAND---YOU'RE A BIG DOG UNTIL YOU STOP BARKING!!!!! :lol:

Hey advocate23, We gonna be able to produce enough offense to support our defense? The defense looked good. Ran to the ball well. The offense didn't look bad, and did some good things, just didn't score.

Looks like this year the Blue Devils will have to grind it out offensively, but I do look for some big plays in the passing game. Gotta catch the ball. Must create turnovers.

Looking forward to thursday nite. Panthers in town. Hope they play like the jamboree.

Just throwing my 2 cents in, but i believe that we will be a definite dark horse in the region, and I like that. WH, PC, and SF may all have tradition, but tradition is meant to be broken sometime. If we keep to a good air game, with our speed, we may be able to suprise WH this year. PC will be a tough battle all around, as that will more than likely be a battle to see who wants it more, as also with SF. Every team in this region is very beatable, but the team with the most desire will have an edge over the other teams. It is true that hard work beats out talent any day of the week, but when you and your opponent have both, the bigger heart always wins. Good luck to all teams in this region this year.

Edited by Viking13

6-4a will be an interesting region this year. Clarksville teams look better and seem to be exited over their chances this year. Springfield gets big win over Beech, giving new coach a "W" out of the box. Jamborees showing most 6-4a teams have talent.

Looks like there is no room for an average game to be played. Usually, the team(s) that are able to play football, week in and out, with intensity will do well in the region. Too many teams in our region have the capability to get sky high one week, play a fantastic game, only to lose that intensity the next week.

This season will develop like all other seasons. Teams that are prepared every week will win the majority of their games. Teams who rely basically on emotion will get beat along the way.