Big East Conference (5A)

Guest NineInchNails

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Please remember all the pre-season posts from last year. All you guys said that DB was down. In fact, DB was down. heck, we lost go Green evil for the first time since the rocks cooled.

Well, that same 'down' DB team beat Bearden to death (again.)

That same 'down' DB team beat JC, twice (again.)

Let me introduce you folks to a famous quote...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

-George Santayana

Enough said.

Roll Tribe Roll!

And if you base what you did last year on this year, you are going to find some trouble....... I'll admit it: you guys are always THE team to beat....... it would thrill me to death to beat D-B just 'cause of their heritage and prestige, but there are other contenders in 5-A region 1 and maybe you have figured that out...... but you might be sobered one year when you are slapped with a third place finish and 3 or 4 losses...... I'm not saying that you won't recover the next year because teams change from year to year...... but I think that this year is that year..... this year could be the fall of D-B off its throne......that's all I'm saying......

People "think" DB is down every other year. Always a contender

let me tell you something about this word "always". it is 100 percent not logical. you DB people think that you are above realism; well, let me tell you something it adversity is coming, either this yr or someday. oh, and i'm willing to put up what ever you want to say jeff co is not only going to beat DB this yr, they are going to destroy them. there will be no doubt to who is #1 in region 1 this yr, Jefferson County.

Again making personal attack against DB fans. We do not assume that we are always great and mighty. People like Jpat5 help fuel the fire for DB to win. I am sure players love to read this stuff. It helps them have the fire to remain at the top.

Again making personal attack against DB fans. We do not assume that we are always great and mighty. People like Jpat5 help fuel the fire for DB to win. I am sure players love to read this stuff. It helps them have the fire to remain at the top.

what your saying makes no sense. words cannot transpire average players into great ones. in the past, DB has had very good athelets; however, they are very few if any this yr, saving for lamon williams. and when you don't have ammunition to reload, all you can do is hope that the enemy once again believes that you still have plenty. but i'm here to confirm that DB's ammunition packs are a couple of yrs away. so DB better hope that firing blanks can save their season.

Jpats5 you have no idea about DBs talent. We have some talent that you have not seen. Talent that has developed from your precious little freshman game you like to speak of. Two transfers that will be starting that you have never seen. All I am saying is that your idiotic comments make our players even more fired up. (FBWIZ) I promise that Jeff County will not live up to your hype and that most Jeff County fans would not appreciate your cockiness. Prove it on the field and shutup. The game we play called football on friday nights remember? That is where the score is settled. So go away. You are like a kid or something. Oh yes you are here to confirm that our ammunition is empty for two years. We give JPATS5 all of our info. He personally knows every player. It was the same stupid story last year FBWIZ. We beat you twice then. FBWIZ promised victory and that DB was out of talent. Oh out of talent, all we did was make it to the semis. Same story every year. Jpats5 you are an annoying idiot.

Edited by bud

Thanks jive

Matt McMillan, tail back also outside linebacker about 6'2 195, going to be a junior. Matt McMillan is not to be confused with Jacob McMillan that graduated in the spring and is going to the Air Force Academy to play. There is a new guy from Jackson, TN that may get some playing time. I hear he is fast as lightning but I can't remember his name. He will be in the 10th grade.