D-B vs. Sullivan North

backinblack

All I know is that I drilled a few people today in practice and the reason for that was I was imagining that it was a raider i was hitting. I dont know it might just be me, but that makes me wanna go about 1000000 times faster. WOOOOOOOOOOO almost game time baby....... GET PUMPED. and as always ROLL TRIBE ROLL

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharpening the spears, adding the face paint, going on the prowl. As this Indian travels quietly thru the brush, he hears a chant calling his name..."Roll Tribe Roll"...he follows the sounds cautiously..not knowing what is to become of him. As he walks he begins to hear a warcall of some kind, people cheering and carrying on. Finally, he's at the source of the disturbance, moves the brush aside. The Indian beholds the sight of his brethren, The Dobyns- Bennett Indians, going into battle. The Indian cannot stand and watch from a distance any longer....adrenaline explodes from within him...The Indian crys out as his warcall begins........

Gee, i sure am glad you boys are pumped and ready,that'll take care of that excuse later...Just keep on thinking what you won't about the qb,heck i could care less what ya thought about the whole team..Just bring your hype and come on over, but don't quit when it starts getting tough.You guys know just as well as i know what's gonna happen, just be ready because you can rest assured that you'll be in a war Thurs. night, and it's not gonna go away till the final horn..You've never had a team coming after ya like this one is..... :D

TO BE HONEST ABOUT IT I PERSONALLY HATE THESE KIND OF MATCH UPS. D-B ALWAYS HAS A GOOD TEAM, IF THEY LOOSE 3 GAMES IN A REGULAR SEASON WE THINK WE HAD A DOWN YEAR. NORTH ALWAYS HAS A BUNCH OF TOUGH KIDS THAT DONT CARE TO BUST YOUR HEAD ON THE FIELD. THE PROBLEM IS IF D-B DOSENT BEAT NORTH BY MORE THAN 3 TDS, THEY DONT LOOK GOOD. AS FOR NORTH ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS HANG IN THERE FOR 4 QTRS. AND THEY HAVE WON A MORAL VICTORY. WE HAVE NOTHING TO WIN BY BEATING A 3A TEAM EXCEPT LOCAL BRAGGING RIGHTS. THE RAIDERS HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE. ID RATHER BE THE UNDERDOG AND FIGHTING ON MY HOME TURF ANYDAY!

Hmmmmm...I thought.....<looks back over old posts>....yep I see....Wasn't it someone on here that said DB players don't run their mouths??....Guess I'm just seeing things. Two things that I know for sure. First, if North gets pressure on DB's new QB he'll get rattled, and once he gets rattled it's all over but the hurting, cause DB is pretty thin at QB this year, seeing how not one of their QBs has any game experience at the Varsity level, and I don't care if Lamon Williams is lining up at WR or not, if the QB can't get him the ball he won't make a difference. Secondly.....I'll pick DB to win, but by no more than 6. Also, you guys are wrong, DB has a lot to gain by beating North, they'll show that they're fine and not having a down year, but slip up just once and North will beat'em. Side note though, I bet DB couldn't beat North in baseball lol

Well looks like Alumni might have a axe to grind. What hapened when you were in school, did you get kicked off the team, were you not good enough to play, or maybe a football player stole your girlfriend and so you hate DB.

I hope North rattles Furgeson the way Maryville did in the scrimmage. He was running for his life and threw a 40yr. strike to Williams for a TD.

As for as your bet on baseball. I have no ideal why you would want to make that bet. Maybe your just trying to change the subject ?

IM :D wAcO