Class 2A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

ok this is how i see it....last year the waverly tigers showed alot of hart, want, dedacation, will to work, and great coaching....in my opion i know that the lewis county is a grate football team but look at how many people were seniors last year. and in my opion i believe the waverly tigers will step up again this year and have another good season becouse last year they lost 1st round playoffs and thats not how they wanted it to end....i think they will awnser back this year and everyone will step up and play some football this year. now you all can say what you want but if you think about it look at what they occ. last year...now you can say what you want but that is how i feel.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Waverly loose almost everyone? I went and watched the Fairview game vs Waverly in week 10 last year, and didn't Waverlys running back get hurt on the last play of tryin to run up the score and he wasn't able to play in the playoffs?To me thats not that good of coaching, it is very poor why would u try to run it up , just take a neal and let the clock tick out .

Didn't Waverly loose almost everyone? I went and watched the Fairview game vs Waverly in week 10 last year, and didn't Waverlys running back get hurt on the last play of tryin to run up the score and he wasn't able to play in the playoffs?To me thats not that good of coaching, it is very poor why would u try to run it up , just take a neal and let the clock tick out .

thats very true. the knee should have been taken...but as waverly has havent alot of other teams lost real good football players?

I know Lewis Cnty lost some guys and Loretto lost practically everyone. Alot of people say Fairview lost alot of guys, but the real only lost to me was a couple of wide recievers and Cothran. They should be able to hold their own with the team they have. Their team should be better than last years team.

alright..enough is enough..yeah you beat lewis county and fairview..but im getting sick and tired of yall posting about how yall won region 5..your not even in this region...that just shows how little class yall have...i hope you'll keep this in mind next time you feel the need to stick your noses were it shouldnt be..

McKenzie has beat all teams from region 5 the past 3 years so when somebody from there beats them then McKenzie can quit talking but until then McKenzie can keep on talking. I am tired of lestening to Lewis Co talk about super David and how they are so good when it just that they are an average team that is in an easy region and when week 13 comes around they can't play with McKenzie. I mean two years ago Lewis Co was ranked number one and all this and that and what happened McKenzie went down there and beat them 41 to 14. Then last year McKenzie came back and beat them so I just hope Lewis Co is ready for the west Tennessee teams this year because Huntington and McKenzie will be ready come playoff time.

Edited by westtnfan123

• 2 weeks later...