I'M GOING TO A BRAVES GAME

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I just called my mom to ask her if she put my money in the bank and she told me that our radio station owner had just given her 6 tickets to next Wednesdays Braves game. As most of you know I'm not a Braves fan but I would watch the Tigers If I got free tickets. Our seats are in Right Field. If you wanna see here's a link. Braves Seating Chart We're gonna be in section 137. I haven't decided on what to wear yet, I'm considering wearing all of my Cardinals red there. But I don't know yet. Any suggestions? lol I'm sooooooo excited, I was starting to worry that I wouldn't get to watch a pro game this summer. Hopefully Dontrelle will be pitching for Florida. :D:blink:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked and Dontrelle is scheduled to pitch Saturday vs the Cubs to there's a very good chance he'll be pitching Wednesday, everybody cross your fingers for me. The game is scheduled to start at 7:05 PM ET, 6:05 Central I belive. lol It will be on ESPN2. There are 3 Hooters in Atlanta, any suggestions on which one to go to? :blink:

Edited by goldenboy

It was a good game, We left after the 10th because my dad was getting tired and we weren't sure what time Hooters closed. I had a lot of fun though. I caught two batting practice home run balls that Robert Fick hit. I gave one to a little boy though. Juan Encarnacion from the Marlins is horrible. I took a few pictures of Dontrelle when he was like 20 feet away from me, I hope they come out good. :D