Kickers who actually play?

DavidVarnPlavich5

I myself am the starting kicker for a prominent school in the Nashville area. Unfortunately I am 5'4" 114lbs, so there aren't many other positions I can play other than LB, or left bench(HAHAHAHAHA). I was wondering if there are any kickers out there that can actually play during the real game? I believe Ingle Martin was one kicker who actually played a little bit besides special teams. Let me know, guys. :justwrestle:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself am the starting kicker for a prominent school in the Nashville area. Unfortunately I am 5'4" 114lbs, so there aren't many other positions I can play other than LB, or left bench(HAHAHAHAHA). I was wondering if there are any kickers out there that can actually play during the real game? I believe Ingle Martin was one kicker who actually played a little bit besides special teams. Let me know, guys. :justwrestle:

Britton Colquitt, who is now kicking at UT na he had 25 receptions for 344 yds. last year. He was an extremely good athlete and a dangerous reciever and an even better punter.

Kittrell Smith of Macon County is a great kicker, but also plays corner, and wide receiver. Last year he only missed 3 field goals, while scoring 3 or 4 touchdowns at receiver and also leading his team in interceptions if I'm not mistaken. This kid is very talented, and with a little added leg strength could end up kicking in college next year.

I am the kicker for Knox Catholic and I am also the starting punter, starting wide reciever, and starting safety. It is a lot of work, and I get very tired...but it is still fun. I had almost 400 yards recieving with 3 TD's last year...hopefully this year will be even better.

Guest region4fan

Stephen Britton was just as good of a kicker as he was a QB for the Riverdale Warriors. Also Michael Edminston from Lincoln County is an astounding punter. He is also my pick as the top QB in TN.