Mt. Juliet Football

gator

They will have a good solid junior class. Moving down to class 4-A this year to try and catch up from the school being split. Not all are happy about that bacause some of the metro schools don't travel well. They have a strong armed quarterback and will run the no huddle (not a hurry up) again this year. Their senior running back should get 1,000. I look for them to be a .500 team, maybe better.

Guest region4fan

Good luck to everyone at Mt. Juliet. Region 4 5A will sorely miss you and your fans this year. I am felling that you will do well this year. Do you still have that HUGE guy who kicked for you??

• 2 weeks later...

the bears scrimmaged farragut today. from what i saw i didnt stay for the whole time but it looked like an even match. the bears defensive line had their way with farraguts offensive line in linemen drills before the scrimmage. seemed like farragut was strong on the defensive in as well. mj will have a great running back this year and a strong armed quarterback. hope they do well this year against the metro school district teams.