Oakland Patriots

Croach

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

AJ is fitting in the scheme of things very well. He has blended right in and will help the team greatly. The last that I heard was that CJ practiced a couple of days, looked great, was well-liked, and never came back. There were rumors that he went on vacation, but one of the Blackman posters said they had heard he was trying to come to Blackman instead. So I guess he was no great loss to Oakland.

Guest Oakland

well that wont happen, because if u try to transfer during the summer, your ineligible for the season, and being since it would be c.j.'s senior year, that wouldnt make much sense to me.

Guest Oakland

but as far as aj goes i have to agree with region4fan, aj has fit in nicely with the guys and the coaching staff and i anticipate him to great contributions on both offense and defense.

Guest region4fan

I think there is something called a three day rule. As long as you do not practice more than 3 days with a team, you can go back to your home school. Since CJ is not in Blackman's zone, he would definitely be ineligible there. However, I think that he could go back to Riverdale. According to sources though,Rankin will not take him back after he went to Oakland.I would rather see him quit now than to quit on the field.

Guest region4fan

If he is not in their zone, he cannot go to Siegel. If they granted him a zone exemption from the board, there would be several parents that would jump on the board with discrimination suits for zone exemptions. Many that wanted to stay and play for OHS were denied the exemptions.

I fyou are right and Siegel's coaches called CJ...isn't that called RECRUITING???????

Guest region4fan

That is what I was wanting....confirmation. I do know for a fact that he practiced with them 2 days and then did not return the rest of that week.

Maybe Smyrna is the next stop???

TDCMAN....would Rankin take him back?BTW, I like your picture in your signature area of the Warriors! How did you do that?

Edited by region4fan