Halls Vs. Gibbs

reddevil1

Red Devil No I was not there. All my info is second hand. I know it is frustrating to see a lack of success by your team. I am just trying to point that the coaches at halls are respected by there peers. I do not know there overall record for the last four years but I do know that there has been a talent drop at Halls since 95-99. I also do not think that the coaches are trying to get out of Halls, it is a very well respected job in the state. They are probably just trying to climb the coaching ladder.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

qbsdad,

My, my, my. You have all of the answers. 1) I played. 2) My children played, both got scholarships to college. 3) Hopefully, my grandchildren will play. I attended the scrimmage - not because my children were playing, but because Halls was playing. I'm Red Devil through and through, and I make no excuse about it. I just simply stated my displeasure at their performance on Friday am. Now, to get to you, my little fat hornet. I don't live in the past, I live in the present. I don't get on here and rant/rave about my son will be 1 of the 2 best QB's in the KFL this year.

If you can't handle what I say, find you way to Halls and look me up - I'll be in the bleachers NEXT Tuesday evening (when we scrimmage Jeff Co.), 6:30 PM.

DEVIL,Who's tooting whistles now.All your kids got scholarships good for you that something to be proud of.After all your negative posts about Halls no way I'm coming to a scrimmage.And by the way you probably got the fat part right but not the little part.Hey maybe they will let you COACH some before the season I'm sure you could turn it around for the Devils.And by the way I stand by any previous posts that I've made.GO HORNETS!

reddevil1 It is very early into the season to already be giving up on the red devils.

They are young and this could be a rebuilding year, but look out in the near future they have a lot of young talent. As far as getting on the coaches you are way out of line. These guys coach because they love the game and kids not for the money. So they defintely do not get paid enough to listen to some has been talk about them ! Halls needs to throw the ball.

it is too soon to give up on those kids, most of the sophomores and juniors never lost when they were in little league. i know little league is different, but the first two years i coached the middle school at central the varsity was like 4 and 16, 2 years later they were playing for the gold ball. halls middle school team has not lost in almost three years, the tallent is there.