Loretto ?

LchsRB4u

We looked pretty good up until the game was called short. We only got in 10 offensive plays and 10 defensive plays, but we held them to about 10 yards total on defense. On offense, Beau Whitsett had a run for about 25-30. I had a catch for about 15 and we had several small gains. Overall I think we looked good.

Lilolme....dude, theres no reason for that. Just stop. From what I heard from Corey Cull, they made Lewis Co. realize they were in a game, and I congradulate them on that. I really wish I coulda watched that one. It woulda been fun.

Anywho...we did pretty good overall.

Petey#47 WB/SS

lilolme> How can u expect a team to light someone up when they only get 2 possessions and 10 downs the whole field? and on those 2 possessions Lawrence co. ended up near the goal line both times. and for defense Lewis co. was held to less than 50yds total and im talkin about the first string players . so know the facts before u try to make a point. and like this topic is supposed to be, How was Loretto's scrimmage? thanxs petey 47

Edited by fatfootballfan

Naw, man. We dont have any home scrimmages at all this year. We were supposed to have a 3-way scrimmage with Waynesboro and Adamsville today at Adamsville, but they called us 30 minutes be4 we were supposed to leave and said they had already recieved 5 inches of rain, so obviously the game was called off. We play Waynesboro there on friday (if some other element doesnt prevent us from doing so) so, Im hoping we can get some real playing time in.

Do yall have anymore scrimmages be4 the season or are yall done? If yall do, Id like to come and watch. Oh and what #, LchsRB4u, are you and how do you know Beau? He's like my brother. lol. if you want, my email addy is nitro213@hotmail.com if you have MSN messenger if youd like to talk on it.

Peace,

Petey#47 WB/SS